[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:42:53 PST 2004

Greetings and Salutations!

Tomorrow night is BARDIC!  Forgive me for not posting earlier.  Since the
weather has cooled off and the rain has passed by, we will most likely be in
the backyard with a nice, toasty fire!

Bring your bardic things, a chair, your favorite beverage and food to share.
  We meet at 6801 Beaty Street, Fort Worth, at 7:30 SCA time.

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820.  Exit Craig St. (one
block South of Meadowbrook) and go East approx. 6 blocks to Hunter.  Go
North on Hunter to the "T" with Beaty St.  The house is on the N.E. side .
There will be a lantern and a banner on the front porch.  If you get lost,
call 817-492-9246 and we will talk you to us.

We are looking forward to seeing you!

Ly Gwenllian and Ld Tarkus
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!