[Elfsea] The Search for Lady Sabine continues....

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:39:08 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Barony of Elfsea. A swift rider has approached the
castle and bade me to pass along the words of Baron Armand to his
populace. Please attend to His Excellency's words.

In Service to Ansteorra and Elfsea,
Rixende

Greetings Elfsea,

I have for many days searched the roads and keeps surrounding Bryn
Gwlad for any sign of our Chronicler and Friend, Lady Sabine.  I fear
I have been able to locate only the smallest of leads on her
whereabouts.  Many stories have surfaced about her disappearance and
so far all have proved untrue.

In these past few days I have journeyed to our Friends to the East,
The Barony of the Steppes, to see if they had any information on
Sabine's whereabouts.  What they had heard was not promising and I
despair that it may be the best information I received yet. Alas, I
fear I must give up searching soon if I can not locate the right path
in which to search.

Elfsea, please keep your eyes and ears open for anything that may
bring this wonderful lady back to us.

In the service of Crown and Barony, I remain,

Armand
Baron Elfsea

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra