[Elfsea] Bone Carving Book

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Wed Nov 10 17:59:04 PST 2004

Good Gentles,

As many of you know, MacGregor's Bone, Antler & Ivory Carving has been
out of print for some years.  When I was trying to locate even a used
copy, there was none to be had, note even for $150.00 for a used copy in
poor condition.  So I contacted the publisher, David Brown/Oxbow.  This
book is now a print-on-demand book.  I have had a standing order for
approximately six months and it finally shipped this week.

If you would like to order a copy, please contact me privately and I will
send you the e-mail address for the contact person I have at David
Brown/Oxbow.

YIS,

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair  ~ "Nuala"
"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that
you would lie if you were in his place."
          *****H. L. Mencken*****