[Elfsea] TWELFTH NIGHT Production this Weekend

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Wed Nov 24 09:56:15 PST 2004

Greetings Everyone --

Tiggy here.

This is just a reminder that the local production of TWELFTH NIGHT is running this Thanksgiving weekend through the 12 December -- every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening.

It's playing at the Box Theatre at the Ridglea Theatre in Fort Worth.  (Yes, it is the old movie theater -- the balcony has been converted and fitted with a stage.)

This is really a fun show -- I get to play Feste the Fool, Elanore O'Ruark is playing Maria, and Wiley "Tree Hugger" of Asure Hill is playing Antonio.  It is a small, intimate community theater.

The box office opens at 6:30, house opens at 6:45, and curtain is at 7:00.  The show is in two acts with an intermission.

The Ridglea Theatre is located in Fort Worth at 6025 Camp Bowie Blvd -- right near where Camp Bowie crosses Briant Irvin.

Ticket prices are $15.00 a head, and I do know there is a student discount.  The box office line is 817-994-7201 -- and I encourage everyone to call ahead of time for reservations.  As I said, it is a SMALL theater, and we need a certain number of audience members to be able to put on the show.

All the contact information and a map can be found online:  www.theboxtheatre.com

We'd love to have our friends and family come out and have a good time with us -- especially in a more traditional performance venue.

By the way, this is also Elanore's stage debut.

Much Thanx, and hope to see you there --

Tiggy