[Elfsea] Needleworker's Meeting this Wednesday

Damon & Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 30 14:34:51 PST 2004

Hola!

We will be having our next meeting this coming Wednesday at 7pm at my
home.  Children are welcome to come and play with my children or they
may sit quietly and learn with us.

I will be teaching basic embroidery skills, as I have been asked by
several newcomer's how to embroider.  Even if you do not wish to be part
of the guild, but would like to learn how to so some basic stitches,
please come.  We will go over basic stitches and ways to transfer your
designs to the fabric.

You will need to bring some cotton muslin (not much, a piece no bigger
than 12" square), a hoop, a needle and some thread to sew with.  I do
have some of these items, but not much and I'm limited on supplies.  If
you wish to learn counted embroidery, please bring some Aida cloth or
even weave linen.  I will provide patterns and pencils for the designs.

Details...

Place: 4024 Woodland Park Blvd. #106
          Arlington, Texas 76013
          817-460-3949

Time: 7:00 pm

Please park across the street in the business parking lot (it's a tall
building) as we are very limited on parking spaces here.  I will have
either my cow or heraldic banner hanging from the front porch light,
which you should be able to see once you cross the street.

I will be providing lemonade and iced tea (with no sugar, but available
upon request).

Your's In Service,

Maria