[Elfsea] [Fwd: [Apprentice] A Sad Farewell]

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 07:48:20 PST 2004

While it will definitely be a sad day that Wormy is leaving Ansteorra,
I prefer to think about the wonderful news that he will be moving into
REHAB and be allowed to recover with his family in Chicago!

Rixende

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde