[Elfsea] Looking for Clan Firefall/David Cade Help!

Jewell Wainwright ladyglasswk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 11:38:38 PST 2004

Replied privately.

Julianna Vertue

Bree Willingham <breeofelfsea at yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone know how I can contact David Cade of Clan Firefall?

Bree Willingham <breeofelfsea at yahoo.com> wrote: I am pleading and begging!   It is for a private matter that I do so.
The VP's are coming and my company has ordered the Sumo Wrestling Ring.
Is there anyone out there that would possibly have banners or things of such
in the Japanese or Sumo Wrestling Style that they could lend me for our Competition here at my office. It will be Monday November 15.  I just found out about it.  I will be doing some research this weekend and making a flyer for the event. I would be so ever grateful and in your debt if you or anyone could help to bring color to this Warehouse environment.   Please call if you know of anyone that could help.

Bree of Elfsea
817-658-6809

Yoshinobu <yoshinobu at airmail.net> wrote:
Please contact me off list.