[Elfsea] Meal Plan at Melees

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 16 17:42:01 PST 2004

This is your evening update on the meal plan:

I have added Tomas and possibly Rixende to the list.

I could have sworn that I had an email from another couple, but I can't find
it anywhere.  If there is someone out there that sent me information, please
send it again.

Also, please remember to let Sabine know if you are camping and if so,
where:  in big blue or in your own tent, for which she needs sizes tonight
so that we can get our land reserved.

oh, and did  I mention that we will also have some grilled italian sausage
to go with the penne pasta?  and dessert, we will have dessert.

Medb