[Elfsea] Moot

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:36:22 PST 2004

Greetings Elfsea!  Looks like that is the fault of the Chroniclers
Office. My proofreaders will be smited as soon as I return home.

On another note I have arrived in Bordermarch and camp just out of
sight of Border Keep on the main road.  So far the only people I have
met are some merchants upset that I have saved too much space for
Elfsea and bugs lots and lots of bugs.  Get here soon ... not sure
which group will eat me first! - Sabine