[Elfsea] Need a picture of an illumination

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 17:57:54 PST 2004

Maria,

Using the new Google Scholar and WorldCAT, I found this book in two
libraries on the SMU campus.  One is in the Bridwell libraryin the reference
section (the seminary school) and the other one is in the Hamon Arts
Library.  Since I am a student there, I can probably check it out and we can
look at it at my house. The Hamon Arts library is open Sunday from 1 pm to
midnight. Do you want to go tomorrow?

Xene