[Elfsea] Mischief all over

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 10 11:34:01 PST 2004

Greeting to all from Medb Liath,

I am overjoyed to hear that Lady Sabine is in safe hands.  And I only hope that her words ring true and that the roads are safe to the west.  Don Valentyn, the sharp blades that you sent may yet meet with some others' steel before long.

I have received, though late in coming, a missive from my brother, who lives not far from the lands of Bordermarch.

He tells me that there have been several interesting events in his area that lead him to believe that there is a master plot being perpetrated by someone outside of this kingdom.  He has heard of thefts of weapons, jewels, tabards from garrisons, and food stuffs from all over.  And the thefts are of such as nature that the brigands are careful to lead clues that cast suspicion amonst our own baronies.

We have seen ram's horns, others have seen shells, and even oak trees!

Clearly, someone is trying to cause discord where there is none and all the while, we are hearing of rumblings from Trimaris.  Could this be coincidence?

I will see you all this weekend at we travel to the east, but I write to tell you again that I stand ready to leave our lands early to make the long journey to Bordermarch.

I stand at the ready to support our troops and their support on site with meals.

For the sum of 15.00 per person, we will prepare the following meals:

SATURDAY
Breakfast

Pancakes, butter, syrup
Bagels, cream cheese
Sausage
Fruit
Hot apple cider
Coffee

Lunch

Finger sandwiches: chicken, tuna, pimento cheese
Veggies and dip
Salty stuff:  pretzels, pickles
Chips

Dinner

Pasta:  Fettucini alfedo with grilled chicken, angel hair with pesto, penne with tomato sauce
Grilled veggies for the pasta
Bread with garlic butter, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Salad
Dessert - surprise

SUNDAY

Breakfast

Tacos:  flour tortillas with eggs and cheese
Coffee

Please contact me as soon as you can to let me know if you are interested in this meal plan.

medbliath at earthlink.net

Thanks!!!