[Elfsea] Meal Plan for Melees and Camping Space too...

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 12 19:43:14 PST 2004

Greeting everyone,

Here is the deal for Melees:

Meal plan is summarized below.  Money is payable on site in cash.  I must know no later than 10pm on Wednesday via email if you want to participate.  Contact me at medbliath at earthlink.net.

Sabine has graciously offered to get on site early and make sure that we have tent space.  She can't save you space if she doesn't know that you are coming and what size you tent is.

Please contact her via her email listed on the Elfsea website (she is chronicler and hospitaler) with your tent footprint and if you have tiki torches.  We need to leave adequate space for torches to fall and not hit a tent.

You need not participate in the meal plan to camp with Elfsea.  You do not necessarily have to camp with Elfsea to participate in the meal plan.

Anyone who has extra space for a table, please let her know as well.  We need to get a few tables down there for dinner.

Magic feast gear will be supplied for breakfast and lunch.  Please bring your feast gear for dinner.  A dishwashing station will be available after dinner.

We will have a plan for rain so that we can eat under something, we just don't know yet.  Depends on how big blue does this weekend and if we have enough people going down to warrant taking it.

For the sum of 15.00 per person, we will prepare the following meals:

SATURDAY
Breakfast

Pancakes, butter, syrup
Bagels, cream cheese
Sausage
Fruit
Hot apple cider
Coffee

Lunch

Finger sandwiches: chicken, tuna, pimento cheese
Veggies and dip
Salty stuff:  pretzels, pickles
Chips

Dinner

Pasta:  Fettucini alfedo with grilled chicken, angel hair with pesto, penne with tomato sauce
Grilled veggies for the pasta
Bread with garlic butter, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Salad
Dessert - surprise

SUNDAY

Breakfast

Tacos:  flour tortillas with eggs and cheese
Coffee

Please contact me as soon as you can to let me know if you are interested in this meal plan.

medbliath at earthlink.net

Thanks!!!