[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance and Drum Practice

LdyTigerPalm at aol.com LdyTigerPalm at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 05:10:14 PST 2004

Middle Eastern Dance Guild - Drum Practice
Tuesday
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
No Limitz Dance Company
2125 SW 3rd St, #201
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Mapsco Page 369, (CV. 117)
Corner of Freetown Rd & SW 3rd St

Bring your Drums, Zills, Shakers, Tambourines, etc.

Middle Eastern Dance Guild - Dance Practice
Tuesday
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
No Limitz Dance Company
2125 SW 3rd St, #201
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Mapsco Page 369, (CV. 117)
Corner of Freetown Rd & SW 3rd St

Bring Hip Sash, Veils and Zills

Middle Eastern Dance Guild - Dance Practice
2nd and 4th Wednesdays,
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Honorable Lord Caelin & Lady Pyro
2220 Patterson Place
Arlington, TX 76012
Mapsco page 335, (CN,102)

Bring Hip Sash, Veils and Zills

1st & 3rd Wednesday Practice 7-9 pm and Thursdays 12-2 pm Beginner Basics @
Celeste's home studio in Keller, TX is temporarily on hold due to pillow making
and stage design for up coming events and demos.  We are currently working
Wed, Thrus & Fridays during the week.  Anyone who would like to help, please
feel free to contact me.  Your help is Greatly appreciated.

In service,
Celeste de Fleur
(817) 431-9194