[Elfsea] Pavilion top found

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Nov 14 16:22:21 PST 2004

Ok first let me say that sadly I am not in the least bit educated in
heraldry.

however...

At AAA there was a pavilion left on site.  We found it inside the civic
center folded into a plastic see through tub.  It is made of white
canvas with heraldry on the dags.  The heraldry I recognized was the
Baronial Arms for Elfsea and Steppes and Sir Gunthar and Master Robin.
Ther are several other dags with heardry I didn't recognize.

Who might own this pavilion?  I'd like to return it so it doesn't take
up room in my living room any more.

Arabella