[Elfsea] FW: [Steppes] wedding of Hightower and Jennae

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Nov 17 06:21:18 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-bounces+betsy=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:steppes-bounces+betsy=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of dan
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:10 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] wedding of hightower and jennae

Unto our friends and family of anstorra

I Viscount Ivan Howard of Hightower  do send greetings. My dear lady
Jannae of the Steppes  do plan to wed on December 18 2004.
we wish to invite any who would like to come to our house for a 5:00 pm
ceremony. Our address is 1902 Apollo rd in Richardson TX   any questions
please call 972-907-1470. reception with music to follow please join us
in the momentous occasion

please post to local groups so all may know