[Elfsea] Fighter Practices for November

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 19 09:40:25 PST 2004

Just got our Scroll. I realize that this is a bit late and somewhat "unofficial" but, the calendar has a mistake on it in regards to heavy fighter practices.

I will be at Melees this weekend and will not be back in time to be at fighter practice.  There will be no loaner armor there.  If there is an authorized marshall out there who wants to take my place and collect waivers, please email me and the list to let the barony know you are going to be out there.

If anyone wants to get together the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend, I had planned on being out there for practice.

 I remain in service,
Dáire de Haya
Elfsea KM