[Elfsea] Re: Demo Information.

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 16:43:12 PDT 2004

Well said, your excellency.
Lady Eithne

Ameline Dubois <ameline at generich.com> wrote:
Good Bre'nain,
Please know that I understand your trying to put a demo together that will
reflect well on the SCA, demos and new comers are the future of the SCA and
your job in putting this together is admirable.When Elfsea puts on the
Highland Games Demo we work and plan for two to three months. This is the
time it takes us to clear calendars and staff it properly, you brought this
demo to us with three weeks to prepare! With the lack of time and wrapping
things up from Defender Elfsea is tired. You will get who you can get,
please do not try to guilt us into coming. True, it is in Elfsea lands but
Steppes Fall Court and the demo together, Steppes should have people to
field their demo. I hope many from Elfsea can come I myself am trying to
move some thing on my schedule so I can come but this is not a demo I had
planed for. I wish you and the Steppes well on this demo.

Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea