[Elfsea] kinda am emergency...

Terri Head headturner at comcast.net
Tue Oct 5 21:52:00 PDT 2004

Also, if no antihistamine is available, get unsmoked tobacco (out of the
cigarette paper) and dampen it very slightly with water, and place it on
the sting. This will work for most any kind of sting or bug bite. Keep
the tobacco on the wound, and it will draw out the poison.

Sincerely,

Violet of Glamorganshire