[Elfsea] Bjornsborg Baronial Investiture

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Tue Oct 12 17:10:01 PDT 2004

Much as I'd like to be at Bjornsburg, I'll be turning over the Greywood
rapier title to someone else at Battle of the Pines.  I'm hoping it comes
back to Elfsea with one of our fighters.  :)

Valentyn