[Elfsea] Sat Oct. 30th PARTY!

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 14:26:23 PDT 2004

It's a Birthday for Allessandra (Ashia)! It's a Halloween Costume
Party!  Its a chance to see The Seamus's new house! It's All of the
above!

Costumes are not manditory but HIGHLY suggested because if you don't
have one we will torment you mercilessly all night! Garb can be left
at home; this is a costume party and we see most of you in that all
the time!  Prizes will be awarded in our costume contest!

Please RSVP with Seamus (theseamus at gmail.com).  We will then give you
directions and so forth.  Guests are welcome, just please be sure to
notate on this email how many people you will be bringing.

A pavillion and mundane tents will be set up in the back yard for
those wishing to stay the night. If you plan on staying please be sure
to bring your bedding with you! or you own tent...

Hope to see you there!

-=The Seamus