[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance CLASS

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 03:40:11 PDT 2004

Thank you Your Grace, I appreciate you and Celeste being there last Wednesday.  I do apologize to everyone, once again, for not being able to attend.  I am feeling much better and plan on attending the class on October 20th.

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera

willow Herbert <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
The Wednesday Dance Practice went very well. We had four dancers and they were all of good quality. We shared ethnic dance steps. Celeste taught us a folk hop that we all loved. I bought books over and talked about suitable garb for dancers. The problem with most folkloric costuming is that it is has too many layers and it is hard for many current dance steps to be seen in them. Of course there is the choice of what the ladies worn in the brothels. I don't think the officers of the SCA we allow it. Nudity is a bit much.

Next Wednesday, class will be at Celeste's. Bring your canes if you have them. They can be bought this time of the year at Party City.

By the way Ren and Celeste have been named co-guild mistresses. They have the organization to keep the address list and other things. Harrah for the new guild-mistresses.

Thank you
Duchess Willow de Wisp