[Elfsea] Fwd: Steppes/Elfsea joint fighter practice

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 31 17:53:00 PST 2004

Greetings Elfsea, I wanted to remind you that next Sunday will be the first Sunday of the month and the first of the joint fighter practices with the Steppes. We will be meeting at Mary Heads Carter park in Carrollton at 2:00 pm.

In Service,
Dáire de Haya
Elfsea's Knight Marshal
    --- In SteppesFP at yahoogroups.com, "Hrafn" <bobthemad at m...> wrote:

    Greetings to one and all! I bring news for all Heavy Fighters of the

    Steppes.

    Starting in November, we will be having monthly joint practices with

    our neighbors to the West. These practices will be held on the 1st

    Sunday of each month, starting at our usual time of 2:00pm. Each

    month we will alternate locations where the practice is held, with

    November's being in the Steppes (Mary Heads Carter park in

    Carrollton).

    Nov 7th: Steppes

    Dec 5th: Elfsea

    Jan 2nd: Steppes

    Feb 6th: Elfsea

    Mar 6th: Steppes <-- last practice before Gulf Wars

    ...etc...

    Since we are able to have Combat Archery at our location, if has been

    put forward that we spend the majority of time at the Steppes

    practice performing war-drills. His Majesty Drake is very eager to

    see that we (The Central Region) have a good showing at Gulf Wars,

    and these practices should go a long way towards achieving that goal .

    I have added these special practices to the group calendar (Yes we

    have one!), and reminders will be sent out a few days prior to the

    event. Hopefully this will cut down on any confusion.

    For practices held in Elfsea, the loaner gear will be making the trip

    out to Veterans Park.

    If you have any questions/comments/suggestions regarding this new

    arrangement, please do not hesitate to contact me.

    Hrafn Olafsson

    Knight Marshal of the Steppes

    --- End forwarded message ---