[Elfsea] Job Posting - Publications/Advertising Coordinator

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 12:24:04 PDT 2004

There is a position at my office that is for a graphics type person...like
me.  And since I was thinking that it would be great to have a fellow SCAer
in our office, I am posting it here.

The person needed to fill this spot will need to have a working knowledge of
PC based graphics software.  Either an Associates degree or 1-2 years
experience.  We are located in South Dallas just north of Duncanville.  If
you are interested in the job, please contact our Human Resources department
at:

Tree of Life
5101 Highland Place Dr.
Dallas, TX 75236
Ph: 972-298-2957

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me privately.

In service,
Ceinwen~
mka: Melinda Turnage