[Elfsea] Galen and Allessandra are coming to visit

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 8 08:33:49 PDT 2004

Hi Everybody.
	I know this is a busy weekend with a lot of people going to events
or the demo, but if you are in town and would like to stop by, feel free.
They will arrive Saturday evening and anyone who would like to visit with
them at that time is welcome. On Sunday afternoon we will have a cook out
here so bring a dish and come on by. Weather permitting, pool and/or hot tub
will be open.
Siobhan

Give a lie a head start, and the truth will never catch up.