[Elfsea] Kingdom Bids

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:24:28 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea!

At business meeting it was decided that the Barony of Elfsea would put
forth a bid for a Kingdom Level event.

I requested that those who would like to autocrat a Kingdom event (any
of the events that the Kingdom Seneschal has requested bids for), to
put together a bid and forward it to Their Excellencies and I. To date
Ther Excellencies and I have not received any bids for a Kingdom
event.

If the Barony of Elfsea is going to put forth a bid for a Kingdom
event, then bids need to be received soon, so that it can be
determined which bid/bids may go forward to the Kingdom.

If you need any assistance in how to prepare a bid for a Kingdom level
event, please contact Master Richard Fairborne or Honorable Lord
Philip White, who have agreed to serve as bid advisors for this
endeavor.

In Service,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra