[Elfsea] Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Keg Question

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Oct 14 15:41:25 PDT 2004

No, kegs of beer aren't cheap - not even if you're into drinking cheap
beer.  You can figure on $125 - $175, depending on the kind of beer;
pus a deposit on the tap (which you get back when you return the tap
and keg).

What are you looking to pay?  When I get a keg, I generally deal with
Majestic Liquor - they have a good selection, provide everything you
have listed, and there are a number of locations around the metroplex.

Padraig