[Elfsea] Calendar Info...

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:29:32 PDT 2004

Maria,

The Baronial Calendar on the website is a great place to look for
reoccuring events within the Barony. While not all events may be
listed, most of the roccurring events will be listed.

http://www.elfsea.net/calendar.htm

In Service,
Rixende

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:18:24 -0500, Damon & Christine Huse
<dchuse at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hola!
>
> Yes, this is exactly what I am tring to avoid.  I don't want to try and
> take away someone else's members nor do I want someone to have to make a
> choice on which guild meeting they wish to go to.
>
> Maria
>

> Richard Threlkeld wrote:
>
> >The 3rd Monday is Cook's Guild. That does not mean you cannot use it, but we
> >will possibly steal people from each other's meetings.
> >
> >Caelin

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde