[Elfsea] Monday Bardic is still on

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Oct 10 14:46:32 PDT 2004

MessageLady Eleanor O'Rourke has asked me to pass on that the Monday Bardic WILL be held as scheduled. She reconfirmed that Wormy continues to show some small signs of improvement. His doctors have mostly closed up his chest and that his eyes have been open some and he is trying to track movement within his room. When told to behave for his nurses, he responded with a few eyebrow wiggles. :-)  A good sign that his sense of humor is healthy. Visitors are still restricted, but information will continue from Lady Eleanor and Mistress Rosalia and others. We continue to offer our support and wish Wormy a speedy & thorough recovery, and comfort for his family and loved ones.

Baron Armand
Lord Elfsea