[Elfsea] Kingdom Bids --- Question?

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Wed Oct 13 13:26:51 PDT 2004

I think what he's asking is if someone in the barony can submit a bid that
is NOT on behalf of the barony; where the barony is not the actual host.  Or
am I totally off, Synrik?

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Threlkeld
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Threlkeld
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 3:17 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Kingdom Bids --- Question?

All event bids must be signed by the Seneschal, but they must be approved by
the financial committee of which the Baron and Baroness together are one
member. The financial committee approval is obviously because of the
possible financial profit/loss. The Seneschal is also a member of the
financial committee but has to look at many other issues like the people
available to put this on, the proposed site, other events we might like to
host, etc.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede

  _____