[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance CLASS

willow Herbert willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Oct 14 16:08:50 PDT 2004

The Wednesday Dance Practice went very well. We had four dancers and they
were all of good quality. We shared ethnic dance steps. Celeste taught us
a folk hop that we all loved. I bought books over and talked about
suitable garb for dancers. The problem with most folkloric costuming is
that it is has too many layers and it is hard for many current dance
steps to be seen in them. Of course there is the choice of what the
ladies worn in the brothels. I don't think the officers of the SCA we
allow it. Nudity is a bit much.

Next Wednesday, class will be at Celeste's. Bring your canes if you have
them. They can be bought this time of the year at Party City.

By the way Ren and Celeste have been named co-guild mistresses. They have
the organization to keep the address list and other things. Harrah for
the new guild-mistresses.

Thank you
Duchess Willow de Wisp

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:40:41 -0700 (PDT) "Irena or Ren, whichever"