[Elfsea] Elfsea and Kingdom Bids

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 09:25:44 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea,

At Business meeting last night, we discussed the possibility of the
Barony biding on one of the Kingdom events that Master Modius put out
a call for.

It was decided that any member of the Barony who wished to bid on one
of the three events should put together a bid and if possible have at
least an outline of the bid to the Seneschal and the Baron and
Baroness this week.

The events that the Kingdom is looking for bid for are:

Coronation
Kingdom A&S
King's College

I have had at least one set of Autocrats interested in each of these
events. Please if you are interested in biding, put together a bid for
one of these events.

Once we have bids, we will discuss the strengths of each bid and
determine which bids will be forwarded on to the Kingdom, if any.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

In Service,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra