[Elfsea] Fwd: Seige Weapons

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 20:04:20 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea!

If you are currently involved in, or would like to become involved in
Seige Weaponry, Lord Ricciardo, newly name Central Region Seige
officer, would like for you to contact him so that he may know the
strength of the Central Region Seige Community.

His email is below this missive.

In Service,

Rixende