[Elfsea] FW: A&S night questions

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 17 09:06:44 PDT 2004

Greetings Grainne,

	If you think you may be able to attend, then we will count on seeing
you. If you can't make it at the last minute, we will understand. The class
will be at my house, 8358 Big Horn Way in Fort Worth. We do not wear garb as
a rule to classes, but you may if you would prefer. Directions to my house
are linked to the website under meetings since we sometimes have business
meetings at my house. But I will post them again tomorrow and Tuesday. The
class begins between seven o'clock and seven thirty pm.
	Mistress Stella, should they bring anything?
HL Siobhan
Minister of Arts and Science