[Elfsea] Move

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Oct 17 15:10:18 PDT 2004

It's time, and it's for real!
We are finally moving into our new house this coming weekend.  Several
good souls have offered to help with the move, and I need to get in
touch with them.  Anyone else who'd like to come up is most welcome.
We'll probably be working all weekend because we need to knock off early
on Saturday to attend the reception for the BOD in Dallas. Payment in
the form of pizza and beer will definitely be provided!

Gerita

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)