[Elfsea] Armor work day - take 2

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 24 18:03:35 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea,

I will be holding an armor work day this Saturday the 30 at my house,
starting at 1pm and running to whenever we finish.

This past weekend , we made pauldrons, cleaned up helms, fitted gorgets and cut about as many straps as I have cuts on my hands.

We still have some projects left to finish and welcome more.

Please bring your own supplies, and what tools you have.  I have two anvils,
so no need to lug one out, and some tools here, primarily for leather work.
I do not have a full set up for blacksmithing, but do have tools for basic
armor work.  Alas, there is no welder either.

This is a hands-on workshop.

My address is...
7333 Hutcheson Hill Rd.
Springtown, TX. 76082

Phone #  817-2200-0333

This should help...
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=7333+hutcheson+hill+rd&city=springtown&state=tx&zipcode=76082&search=++Search++

Please bring your favorite beverage.

Dinner will be make your own pizzas.  We will supply crusts and sauce, please bring your own toppings.

In service
Dáire de Haya
Elfsea's Knights Marshal