[Elfsea] Fwd: Steppes/Elfsea joint fighter practice

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 18:56:16 PDT 2004

I haven't seen this on these lists, so I'm forwarding.  My apologies if this
repeats another post that I just missed.

Dux

--- In SteppesFP at yahoogroups.com, "Hrafn" <bobthemad at m...> wrote:

Greetings to one and all! I bring news for all Heavy Fighters of the

Steppes.

Starting in November, we will be having monthly joint practices with

our neighbors to the West. These practices will be held on the 1st

Sunday of each month, starting at our usual time of 2:00pm. Each

month we will alternate locations where the practice is held, with

November's being in the Steppes (Mary Heads Carter park in

Carrollton).

Nov 7th: Steppes

Dec 5th: Elfsea

Jan 2nd: Steppes

Feb 6th: Elfsea

Mar 6th: Steppes <-- last practice before Gulf Wars

...etc...

Since we are able to have Combat Archery at our location, if has been

put forward that we spend the majority of time at the Steppes

practice performing war-drills. His Majesty Drake is very eager to

see that we (The Central Region) have a good showing at Gulf Wars,

and these practices should go a long way towards achieving that goal .

I have added these special practices to the group calendar (Yes we

have one!), and reminders will be sent out a few days prior to the

event. Hopefully this will cut down on any confusion.

For practices held in Elfsea, the loaner gear will be making the trip

out to Veterans Park.

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions regarding this new

arrangement, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hrafn Olafsson

Knight Marshal of the Steppes

--- End forwarded message ---