[Elfsea] Reminder ! Halloween Revel this Saturday!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 12:17:51 PDT 2004

Don't forget the Halloween Revel this Saturday, starting at 7 pm.  Thanks again
to Lord Hubert who has graciously offered up his spacious home for us to have
our Costume Party!  Don't forget, there are costume prizes and a prize for best
Halloween-themed edible (EMPHASIS on the edible [evil grin])!!!

I have been asked a few questions about the party.  Even though we will have
beer and punch available, it is not an adult-only party!  There will be
families with children there.  I have been asked to bring my petanque game so
that we may play "boules" in the yard (we will have a light source, of course).
 So, if you have the courage to try your hand at it, you may join us!

For those who would like to stay late, we will be putting in a movie to watch
on Hubert's large screen TV around midnight (don't know which, yet, there is
such a large selection of horror flicks among us!).

If you would like an invitation or directions sent to you, please contact me
privately and I will send as an email attachment.

Hope to see you all there!  Aint it gonna be fun?!!!!

HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.