[Elfsea] Warnings of some Importance

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 08:26:12 PDT 2004

Warnings of some Importance

Greetings Unto All.

I, Gustav, holder of the Mining Rights of Elfsea, Jeweler and Caster to Nobles
and Kings, have been severely maligned and robbed.  Apon the return to my
estates from having meeting the person of our great and beloved Baron of our
noble lands, I had found half of my holding ransacked, the smelting house
raise and most of the servants clubbed.  And as much a I agree that  many of
the servants needed clubbing, these marauders also made off with the six large
rubies and a bag of very fine pearls which were to be used for a current
commission.

If anyone happens to know of the where-abouts of these despots, I am rather
certain that I know of at least two fast horses that would be quickly upon
their trail.