[Elfsea] Crown Tourney...

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 16:18:29 PDT 2004

Tomas and I are bring our pavilion to the event, in lieu of the Blue
and White. All of Elfsea is invited to sit under it, as was announced
at Moot.

In Service,
Rixende

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:56:47 -0500, Sabine le Curter
<purpleermine at gmail.com> wrote:
> For people heading to Crown:
>
> Currently the weather is beautiful with some rain in the forecast but
> we are hoping it will pass us over.  It is very possible that it will
> get down into the 50s at night please plan accordingly.
>
> List side space for pavilions is at a premium, please plan to buddy up.
>
> At this time there is still feast reservations available, if you would
> like one please see gate.
>
> If you have any questions I am onsite and can be reached on my cell,
> 817.675.6313.
>
> --
> Ever in Service,
>
> Lady Sabine le Curter
> Elfsea Hospitaler and Chronicler

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde