[Elfsea] Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Elfsea Needleworker's Guild Meeting

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Oct 12 13:28:17 PDT 2004

Thank you for the information on Elfsea Needleworker's Guild Meeting and the
yahoo group. The 1st Wednesday of the month is Loch Ruadh's Populace
meeting.  I don't know how much participation at the meetings will be from
members of Loch Ruadh but I'm sure they will take advantage of the Yahoo
Group.

In service,

Dana Mac an Ghabhann, Court Baroness of Ansteorra
Seneschal, Shire of Loch Ruadh