[Elfsea] Re: Celtic Heritage Festival

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Oct 5 16:37:54 PDT 2004

Greetings unto Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor,

Hopefully you are aware that our good neighbors of the Steppes are hosting a
demo (and their Fall Court) within our borders this weekend at the Celtic
Heritage Festival on the grounds of the Bedford Boys Ranch. They have asked
for those in the local area to join them for a fun weekend and what promises
to be a nice recruiting opportunity. If you have sufficiently recovered from
Defender and are not otherwise traveling, please consider having some fun at
the Celtic Heritage Festival!

And to my Captain of the Baronial Guard: "Please ensure our neighbors are
safe during their visit and Our interests secure; directly or by assignment,
as circumstance allows."

Bloody Baron of Elfsea

From: "Bre'nain / Noble" <noble at delafyeld.com>

>   GOOD GENTLES OF ELFSEA AND THE STEPPES:  The barony of the Steppes
invites you all to join together in putting on a joint demo at the Celtic
Heritage Festival, October 9th and 10th, at the Bedford Boys Ranch, in
Bedford Texas. ALSO, The Barony of the Steppes invites you to join together
in celebrating the Steppes Fall Court to be held that Saturday night at the
Celtic Heritage Festival.
>    Many details will follow in the next few days, so be ready to make your
plans to join together and enjoy.  For information on the event, go to
www.celticheritagefestival.org.  Map, times, entertainment, etc. is
available there.