[Elfsea] Fwd: Siege Weapons

arcusironwyrm at juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Oct 12 23:55:25 PDT 2004

Tis' true, House Arkham has a trebuchet and custody of "Steppes Child"
the Baronies' torsion prod ballista that were carried to Gulf War for two

years & sat idle for lack of crews.  We also have at least a hundred
bolts
& siege rocks (all most likely in need of upgrade or repair).

If we could raise siege crews I'm sure our steward & household would
approve they're use, however you will require three operators for each
machine, and four each would be even better.  Maybe between Elfsea
& Steppes we might return them to service on the battlefield this year?

Any interested parties may contact House Arkham through the ezboard
general discussion on their website forum at www.housearkham.org .

Regards,

Ironwyrm