[Steppes] Re: [Elfsea] Fwd: Siege Weapons

arcusironwyrm at juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Oct 13 08:51:38 PDT 2004

Well, that's not as easy as most authorizations just because the
equipment is so large to haul out somewhere to set up, and you
must demonstrate your knowledge & familiarity of both rules
and equipment to become authorized.  Start by reading the
"Complete Participants Handbook" section 7 "siege weapons
conventions and equipment standards", then I would check with
Lord Riccairdo our central regional siege marshal for resent updates.

At one time Lothar, Jacques & myself were all authorizing siege
marshals within the Steppes area and would hold authorizing classes
for interested folks, however that interest had waned the last few
years and we stopped.  We could probably be encouraged to get
ourselves back up to speed on the rules and hold some more should
we get a group of interested parties.

I'll be glad to discuss it with them and see what we can come up
with?

Regards,

Ironwyrm

"That damn bearded archer" whom enjoys anything that can be flung,
thrown, hurled, or shot at the enemy, or just most any olde thing!