[Elfsea] Threebridges, One More Try

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:33:16 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

I have had people talk to me about Threebridges; and some people have even
started some organization.  This is all good, but not enough to keep a group
active.

If you are wanting to be involved in Threebridges, you will first need to
contact the Seneschal and the Baron and Baroness. I can also be of
assistance. However, no real organization for the College can be official
until the hosting Barony has been involved. This is especially true for
officers because they will need to go through the regular application
process with the appropriate regional officer.

Also, it is important to keep the SCA at UTA group active.  It takes a
current enrolled student to do this for a non-SCA official group.  It is
largely an administrative job which ussually only takes a few hours at the
beginning of every semester.  Considering that we have so many students
enrolled at UTA it would seem to be an easy position to fill.
Unfortunately, I have not been contacted by any who are serious or
interested enough in helping the College and the Barony. Everyone I have
talked to has been unwilling or has not followed through yet.  If you think
you can do this, then I need you to contact me and I will still be able to
help you.  After the end of the semester it is less likely I can be of
assistance. I woud very much hope that the College can still have people
help it out - I found it a very rewarding experience.

Your Servant to Command,
~Philip White