[Elfsea] re:DFT banner stand competition

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:31:51 PDT 2004

Hi,

A question was posed to me concerning the banner stand competiton at DFT
Yule( Dec. 4th).

question:   Should the banner stand be period?

answer:      Period is always a plus. However since this is the first time
we are holding this competition, and the fact that we would like as many
entries as possible anything goes. If someone were to put in the time to
research and document a banner stand that is period the judges will take
that into consideration. Hard work always pays off. (This is a promise)

Glitz is not the appeal part. The amount of time and effort put into the
project will weigh greatly with the judges.

If I can be of any further help please feel free to contact me.

In service,
Janie of DFT