[Elfsea] Elfsea Middle Eastern Dance

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 05:09:03 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea,

I just wanted to remind everyone that we do have a Middle Eastern Dance Guild.  Celeste de Flour and I, Lady Katrine la Esclopiera, are Co-Organizers of the Group at this time.

We have Middle Eastern Dance PRACTICE in Keller with Celeste facilitating.  This takes place every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month.  This is not a class per say, but a chance to work on specific dance steps.  So if you are looking for a chance to concentrate on specific moves, this is one you would want to attend.

Middle Eastern Dance CLASS is taught by Her Grace Willow de Wisp.  She will teach dance, culture, and other things dealing with a Middle Eastern personnas.  This takes place at Pyro & Calin's home in Arlington.  This class is offered the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month.

The practices and classes are open to anyone who is interested in Middle Eastern Dance.  We have tried to make sure there was plenty of options for everyone to choose from concerning the places and times.  If there are any changes, we will be posting it on the Elfsea list.

Thank you for your time,
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera