[Elfsea] OT but maybe of interest -- FW: Beekeeping

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Thu Sep 2 21:19:10 PDT 2004

These good gentles may want to contact Betterbee, Inc.  They are located
in Greenwich, NY; however, they have a web site - www.betterbee.com.
Also, their 800 # is 1-800-632-3379.  They not only have books on
beekeeping (The New Complete Guide to Beekeeping, Honeybees & Beekeeping,
etc.) but they also have a pretty complete array of beekeeping supplies
(hives, suits,smokers, etc), honey processing equipment, stuff to keep
your bees healthy -- the list goes on and on.  They even have beekeeper
T-Shirts!  Tell your friends to check it out.

I found them when I was looking for a source for beeswax for my herbal
preparations.

YIS,

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair  ~ "Nuala"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:20:50 -0500 "Spence Mabry" <smabry at flash.net>