[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance!

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 06:23:00 PDT 2004

Good point!  If we could get 4 different places we could go to each week, it would give more people a chance to come...  I've already had someone offer their home in the Keller area; there was also a suggestion for the Mansfield area.  Those that didn't want to drive could car pool or something as such!
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera

Ameline Dubois <ameline at generich.com> wrote:
Caelin on Andrede, are you open to hosting every week? or just once a month?
Ameline