[Elfsea] Discovery part deux

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 21:39:35 PDT 2004

Hmmm, (scratching head and clutching the Red dress) seems to me privacy needs to be requested for this situation.  I, myself, don't mind, but I know there are many who do like their privacy.
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera

Mark Davis <the5 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention: the membership information
available includes home adress and phone numbers.
Name+Zipcode=lots of goodies.

Einarr

=====
"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
P.J. O'Rourke