[Elfsea] ISO Spinning supplies...

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Mon Sep 20 07:55:10 PDT 2004

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
I'll have some spinning stuff for sale at the Arkham booth at Elfsea
Defender. Other good sources are Heritage Arts in Grandview,
heritarts at aol.com, south of FW on I-35 or the White rock Lake weaving store,
which I don't have an address for, as Heritage Arts is much closer to me.
In service, HE Stella